Today, we are offering a tip on how to give yourself a natural boost of energy with a favorite kitchen herb: rosemary. Rosemary is excellent as a culinary herb but it also has medicinal properties that can help us. One of rosemary’s many virtues is that it stimulates blood circulation which in turns invigorates our body and mind. Taking a rosemary herbal bath to fight fatigue is a grandma’s home remedy (remède de grand-mères) that can help us get our energy back when we feel exhausted. So feel free to check out Art of the Home easy steps below to prepare your own herbal bath sachet and treat yourself to a revitalizing and well deserved bath. Enjoy!
Easy Steps to Make a Revitalizing Herbal Bath Sachet
Art of the Home Herbal Bath Ingredients and Easy Steps
Rosemary Revitalizing Herbal Bath Sachet Ingredients
- 4-5 TBSP of rosemary leaves
- 2-3 drops of rosemary pure essential oil
- 4 cups of boiling water
Rosemary Revitalizing Herbal Bath Preparation
- Boil about 4 cups water.
- In a cheesecloth, place rosemary leaves and sprinkle rosemary pure essential oil drops on top of the leaves.
- Close cheesecloth with kitchen twine and drop in boiling water. Remove pot from heat and infuse, covered, for about 30 minutes.
- Pour liquid in bath and check bath temperature to make sure it is at your desired level.
- You are now ready to enjoy an invigorating bath but be sure to do this in the morning (on the weekend for example). In particular, avoid this type of herbal bath at night otherwise you will be dancing all night long!