Homemade Anti-Stress Chamomile Bath Sachet
Tired or a bit stressed out? Give yourself a break by taking a relaxing bath with a plant pretty like spring daisies — chamomile. Chamomile is known for its medicinal properties and chamomile tea is often offered at night to decompress. With its calming effect on the body and mind, taking a herbal bath with chamomile can also help you get rid of stress. This grandma’s home remedy (remède de grand-mères) can help us get our spirit back when we feel over-extended. So feel free to check out Art of the Home easy steps below to prepare your own chamomile herbal bath sachet and treat yourself to well deserved bath that will get rid of stress, help you relax, and bring out your pleasing personality — your loved ones will be grateful!
Art of the Home Chamomile Bath Ingredients and Easy Steps
Chamomile Bath Sachet Ingredients
- About 1/2 pound of chamomile flowers (can be purchased here or you may be able to grow your own with these chamomile seeds). And if you are blessed with fields of chamomile nearby, just go on walk!
- 4 cups of boiling water
Chamomile Anti-Stress Herbal Bath Preparation
- Boil about 4 cups water.
- In a cheesecloth, place chamomile flowers.
- Close cheesecloth with kitchen twine and drop in boiling water. Remove pot from heat and infuse, covered, for about 30 minutes.
- Pour liquid in bath and check bath temperature to make sure it is at your desired level.
- Close your eyes and you are now ready to enjoy a relaxing bath, enjoy!
Art of the Home Suggestions
- If you drink chamomile tea at night, save leftover tea in a bottle that you can leave in the fridge for a few days. Warm it up and pour in your bath instead of making the herbal sachet.
- This chamomile herbal bath is also great to sooth babies and help children relax after a long day of school (but avoid contact with eyes).