Today we are offering five ideas to make for an enjoyable weekend picnic. Picnicking is such a wholesome way to spend quality time together with the entire family or as a couple. It’s only the beginning of spring but it’s never too early to think about a lovely picnic. If anything, planning a picnic may cheer you up! Check our Art of the Home picnic suggestions below.
Art of the Home Picnic Suggestions:
- Trade in plastic plates, glasses, and silverware for real ones.
- Bring cloth napkins and a tablecloth – traditional or improvised like in the picture above (although I wouldn’t use my favorite scarf, an old one would work — what a great idea!)
- Fill up a glass with water — have your loved ones pick anything that resemble flowers and place on the table as a centerpiece.
- If you can’t get away for a picnic, take it on your deck, patio or backyard — those are great rooms to enjoy starting in spring. And talking from experience, it’s a quick run inside if you’re caught all of a sudden with April showers or a summer storm!
- Bring some music — it will set the ambiance, it will get the family sharing their favorite songs and may encourage a little dancing!
Wishing you a blissful weekend!